Reusable Silicone Smoothie Straws - 4 pack
Please be advised that Australia Post & Sendle are currently experiencing delays as a result of their safety measures taken in response to the pandemic. Please refer to their website for further details.
Colour: Rainbow Pastels
Our gorgeous reusable silicone smoothie straws are a straw lovers dream. Perfect for all beverages including smoothies, these gorgeous straws are not your average sipper.
Say 'no more' to paper straws that disintegrate before your eyes!
Carefully and passionately designed by two mums in Australia, our straws are soft and bendy enough for all ages, making drinks fun for all! With safety at the forefront, our silicone straws are a great alternative to stainless steel and they are soft enough for straw biters, people with sensory issues and special needs.
Sip sustainably with our reusable plastic-free straws and feel great knowing that you are taking a positive step towards reducing your single use plastic.
1 x Pink bent silicone straw
1 x Blue bent silicone straw
1 x Spearmint bent silicone straw (note this is a slightly different colour to our previous green)
1 x Purple bent silicone straw
1 x Cleaning brush
Note: The Rainbow pastels have a grey top and coloured base in a two-colour style.
- Plastic Free Straws
- BPA Free
- Two toned colour for added sophistication
- Great for toddlers (with adult supervision of course!)
- Safe for warm and cold liquids
- Can be resized with a sharp knife or scissors (discard off cuts safely)
- Dishwasher Safe
- Cleaning brush included
- Great for all drinks
- Designed in Australia (Registered Design)
- Our straws are made predominantly by hand and as a result your straws may vary slightly to the products pictured. The two-toned colours are also a complex process and as such the colour placement may vary.
- The design of these straws differs slightly from our previous range. We now have white branding and an embossed logo.
- Inside diameter 0.8cm
- Note this item currently is packaged “raw” with our eco tissue and twine. Packaging due to arrive mid February.
Please send us an email for all wholesale and co-branding enquires.